Definition and function of cookies
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on their ownership, the cookies may be their own or those of third parties:
- Own are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the client and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Those of third parties may be issued on our website by third parties, as a result of third-party applications integrated into our website through third-party content in our advertising spaces or through external advertising services that exploit our advertising spaces.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be of the following types:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, and to determine the preferences of the users of said sites in order to introduce improvements in
function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows
analyze your preferences to display advertising based on these.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be persistent or session:
- Those of the ‘session’ type are those that remain active only for the duration of the user’s visit and are subsequently deleted from the computer.
- The ‘persistent’ are those that are registered for a certain period in the browser for processes that require storing information that is used on a recurring basis in the different visits of the user to the Website.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN THE MAIN BROWSERS
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service. All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. This setting is usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu. Although it may vary slightly from one browser version to another.
Below, we include links on how to disable cookies from the main browsers.
- INTERNET EXPLORER ™:
- Google ™
- Firefox ™:
- Safari ™:
- Opera ™:
- Windows Phone:
DISABLED ADD-ON FOR GOOGLE ANALYTICS BROWSERS
If you want to reject the analytical cookies of Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analitys, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout.
What Cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies on our portal:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Google Analitycs: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage