AVOCADO MAYONNAISE OIL WITH EXTRA VIRGIN, THE HEALTHIEST CONDIMENT.
In these tough days, we have to arm ourselves with patience and try to see the positive side of things. We can dedicate time to all those tasks for which we never find the time, such as cooking. Because if we have something clear, it is that after every crisis, we value the really important things in life. Health and spending time with our own are what we choose; and you?
In these weeks, we will give you a series of recipes that you can make at home quickly and easily, with spectacular results. Superfoods such as extra virgin oil, or meats and vegetables that, reinterpreted in thousands of different ways, will not leave you indifferent, in addition to providing health and well-being to your body.
Today we bring you a condiment to accompany or complement thousands of dishes, such as avocado mayonnaise with extra virgin oil.
- 2 ripe avocados (the better, the tastier the mayonnaise will be)
- the juice of a lemon
- 80 ml of gourmet extra virgin olive oil Pago de Espejo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 clove of garlic (optional, we do not put it so it is not so strong)
- We extract the meat from the avocados, removing the skin and the bone.
- We split the lemon and squeeze it, then strain it so that it does not have pulp.
- We put the oil in the blender glass first, and then we add the avocado, the lemon juice, the salt and the pepper. We can also do it with a food processor or Thermomix, we like how the texture of the mixer is more.
- We beat with the mixer, putting the arm from the bottom up to emulsify the oil with the rest of the ingredients.
- We beat until it is a homogeneous and a little compact mixture. If you see that it is too thick, you can add a little additional oil little by little while we continue beating.
- Finally, we put it in the fridge and refrigerate.
This mayonnaise can be used to dress and enhance many dishes, either starters, or meats, fish, even vegetables. Throughout these days we will give you ideas, but to begin with, you can use it as the base of a delicious turkey toast, with a good sourdough bread, and on top of it some sesame or flax seeds.